To create a clean and healthy society where the entire community has access to quality care, excellent facilities staffed by professionals and important education on personal health issues.
The focus of our organization is providing free health services to the individuals and the community in coordination with the Nepalese Authorities. Our outreach extends to many rural areas that previously had little or no services.
We also strive to improve public health management inititatives that have long been lacking due to inadequate financial resources. This is done in coordination with the Government of Nepal.
We intend to conduct different kinds of programs related to the aforementioned objectives and to facilitate studies, research and publications related to the public health impact of our various inititatives.
We empower the community to take responsibility for their health and well being by utilizing local resources for the building of the clinic and local citizens to help maintain the facility as much as possible.
Main Areas of Focus Programs
- Free Health Camp
- Free Clinic
- Free Distribution of Medicines
- Health Awareness Education Program
- Health Environmental Programs in schools
- Healthy Nepal Nationwide Campaign
- Woman Health Empowerment Program
- Health Camp for Everest Expedition
Practical ways of helping us
We invite any individuals, groups, organizations and corporations motivated with benevolent thoughts toward our ongoing programs all over Nepal. Unlike with many charities, it is possible to directly see and/or visit the actual facility you support and experience the tremendous satisfaction of giving on a very personal level.
You may contribute directly as follows :
- Donate medicines and supplies
- Volunteer your time at the clinic, particularly licensed Doctors and Nurses
- Donate Medical Equipment
- Financial support in any amount is gratefully acknowledged